Friday, June 7, 2013

Ask The Real Sweetie Belle

Yeah





Yeah

Yet Another Delay

I’ve set up a new daily schedule for myself, and it involves taking care of a backlog I have...

So are you gonna post what you drew in that stream whose link didn't work at all?

The link didn't work? That's odd, the url worked for at least six users on the night of...

Streaming in ten minutes

http://join.me/748-259-864

So is this Tumblr dead or something?

No, so sorry. Shit. I've been stretching myself thin. Tell you what guys. How would you like a...

kecunlimited: Commission Yeah, PK hit a weak spot of mine...



kecunlimited:

Commission

Yeah, PK hit a weak spot of mine right here. Could not be any more of a bullseye

Hate to do this, but I wanted to show that I AM working on your...



Hate to do this, but I wanted to show that I AM working on your questions, folks. I had a minor surgery a coupla days ago and now I can't sit for a whole week, maybe two. Here's proof that shit's getting drawn, wouldn't want this ask tumblr to crash before it even starts.

ROSS, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DRAW MORE.

I apologize to my watchers. I've been busy recently and I should have said something. Expect a...

Draw some hands and feet that don't look like deformed stumps.

I don't remember Sweetie belle being some fat ass mime.

What is your favorite color?

YOUR ESTABLISHMENT IS ENTITLED "ASK THE REAL SWEETIE BELLE". SWEETIE BELLE IS A PONY, NOT A HUMAN, WHICH CONTRADICTS YOUR TITLE. I ASK YOU TO CORRECT THIS OBVIOUSLY MISTAKEN OVERSIGHT IMMEDIATELY.

Hi! I'm Sweetie Belle. I'm aware that there's...



Hi! I'm Sweetie Belle. I'm aware that there's some other weird place that's eerily similar to where I live, but all I know is that everything that happens here is all real. I have two best friends and six older sisters… kinda! There's also a lot of other interesting people who live here, too, and I want to show you everything! All you have to do is ask. You can even ask a question about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment