Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Name's Supa Mario.

Feeling like shit today.

I just want to lock myself in my apartment for a week. No calls. No emails. No text messages. Just being by myself and allosing my mind to process everything that has been on my mind. I need to start planning my future and reflect on my past so I don’t make the same mistakes. I gotta get out of this funk I’ve been in.

bombliate: how weird is it to have pets though like a random animal just lives in your house and...

bombliate:

how weird is it to have pets though like a random animal just lives in your house and you can't communicate with it but you both just accept it

This is my life right now. I’m not a pet person. Like, at all. The only pets we had as a kid longer than two weeks were fish. Tried to have a cat, even a turtle, but it never worked out. My girlfriend loves animals. She was raised on a farm (most of her life) and they had cats and dogs and chicken and rats and guinea pigs and cows and turkey and all that other bullshit. Anyway, we currently have two cats in our apartment and its driving me crazy. They don’t listen, they just stare. Ugh… I’m frusteated. There’s fucking hair EVERYWHERE.

trillionstars: in a funk This is me as of late. I don't...



trillionstars:

in a funk

This is me as of late. I don't know if it's the weather that has me down, but I literally feel like there's a dark cloud over me, over my life. I gotta get out of this funk I'm in but I can't do it alone and nobody to turn to.

by-any-means-necessary: jumeka: I'm dying 😭 I almost failed...



by-any-means-necessary:

jumeka:

I'm dying 😭

I almost failed to hold in my laughter @ this damn desk. HA!

mustyballsack: Ten Crack Commandments: #4 



mustyballsack:

Ten Crack Commandments: #

/Vent/Rant/Personal/

Sometimes I wish I could escape my thoughts to run away from it all my past it haunts me and taunts me with the memories of bridges I’ve burned I’m getting concerned for my sanity staring into the vanity searching for the man in me but he left like a typical black male forced into a scenario he put himself in all because he didn’t pull out but I can’t pull out of myself so I’m just fucked with nowhere to duck nowhere to hide I just swallow my pride bite the bullet but I’m the shooter trigger I pull it in private they call me a nigger to my face it’s Hey big man or big guy the fuck why do you people dwell on my size like I don’t know I’m fat congratulations captain cock and balls great observation you realized what I’ve known my whole life my girl loves me but I know she’s unhappy if she leaves I’ll be heartbroken but it is what it is and I can’t be what I ain’t so I won’t be more than I am because everything I’m not made me a nobody.

Thoughts.

Why do I keep thinking about the past? Everything from my childhood, family, relationships, my future, and how to get out of this funk I’ve been in. Like, how can I make a change when noon will give me a chance? Why do I still have feelings for a person I shouldn’t have had them for in the first place? Why do I keep trying to make my current relationship work when it obviously isn’t? Why can’t I just be happy with who I am? I never thought I’d be 28 and still trying to figure out my life. Or is this what it’s about? The struggle to find out who you are…

I can't be strong for much longer.

Shit in my life is starting to break me… life is hard, and I don’t know if I can take it.

Not on here much anymore...

Thinking it’s time I move away from social networks. Gonna keep this active, and I’ll post every once in a while but don’t expect much I guess. Later.

"I'm a disgusting human being and I apologize to everyone I've hurt and peed on."

"I'm a disgusting human being and I apologize to everyone I've hurt and peed on."

- Dave Chappelle

You can plan a pretty picnic,

but you can’t predict the weather….

Sometimes I feel like…. I need space. But, from everyone. Friends, family, the internet, the...

Sometimes I feel like…. I need space. But, from everyone. Friends, family, the internet, the news, just everything. Definitely feeling like this today, but working 12 hours so I gotta deal with a lot of bullshit instead…. I need a change….. I’m tired of my life as it is, but not tired of living. I just need to get out of this slump I’m in.

"That awkward moment you realize how high you are"

"That awkward moment you realize how high you are"

- Me

McDonald's has discontinued chicken selects.

Disappointed to say the least.

"Cats are like kids you can forget about."

"Cats are like kids you can forget about."

- Me

Morning drive 3-2-13



Morning drive 3-2-13

On the road again…..



On the road again…..

The fro knows…….



The fro knows…….

Good morning Ames.



Good morning Ames.

Emmett Henderson McPherson is taking a nap.



Emmett Henderson McPherson is taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment