Sunday, June 9, 2013

Boycott Love Detox Just To Retox...

klartie: fucking hell my dad was carving the chicken for dinner and all of a sudden i just hear him...

klartie:

fucking hell my dad was carving the chicken for dinner and all of a sudden i just hear him manically giggling to himself so i fucking go into the kitchen and this is what i fucking find

image

jesus christ dad what the fuck 

It's sad when I'm having to use a instagram post by Andy Biersack as a work reference on a job application.

gnarsattacked: boycottlovedetoxjust2retox replied to your post: sammi is pretty awesome wow...

gnarsattacked:

if you're referring to me, either or. haha.
yea you haha

haha yeah.. Everyone pretty much interchanges between calling me Samantha or Sammi… My Sammi nick-name started when I first met my friends Diana, Hannah and Maddie at a Good Charlotte show in 2004,  Hannah took my number down and she already had a Samantha in her phone so she put me in as Sammi.lmao.   
I don’t care as long as I’m not called Sam, because my dad’s name is Sam (well Samuel).. ugghh it’s not fair to make a girl basically be a JR. lol.    And I don’t like it when people spell it with a Y instead of an I.lol.. Like it took my friend Ryan like up until like two months ago to stop spelling it with a Y, which cracked me up because he fucking follows my Twitter so there was no excuse.

serpentinetowardsthesun: Reblog and give this a caption ;)



serpentinetowardsthesun:

Reblog and give this a caption ;)

TWO DAYS UNTIL FALL OUT BOY!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo











billycorganers: Who's my ADORKABLE LITTLE GENIUS??????!!!!!!!!...



billycorganers:

Who's my ADORKABLE LITTLE GENIUS??????!!!!!!!! Ill tell ya who BILLY FREAKIN' CORGAN!!!!! that's who.

find fan fiction about people you know, is always creepy.. finding cutter fan fiction about them,...

find fan fiction about people you know, is always creepy.. finding cutter fan fiction about them, even creepier.

ugghh.. It annoys me on Etsy when people “Favorite” stuff but don’t buy it.....

ugghh.. It annoys me on Etsy when people “Favorite” stuff but don’t buy it.. ughh.. I just want to unload everything, so I can come out with a new line of stuff…     I don’t get it because my sale prices are ridiculous.. $10 for the YOLO shirt..  a blank black AA Viscose shirt goes for $36 in American Apparel’s stores.. So you’re paying $26 less than you would for the same shirt if it was blank. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



i'm ridiculously bored.. so talk to me.

seriously.

agothclothing: MASSIVE MASSIVE SUMMER SALE!!! All the prices on...


Satanic Tank Top: $19 (was $40)


Sigillum Diaboli Bikini Top: $19 (was $40)


YOLO Shirt: $10 (was $25)


8 Bit Goth Shirt: $15 (was $35)


Sex Drugs & Rock N Roll Shirt: $17 (was $35)


Sex Drugs & Rock N Roll Hoodie: $120 (was $175)

agothclothing:

MASSIVE MASSIVE SUMMER SALE!!! All the prices on the ä G؆H Clöthing by Sämånthä Scårlette Etsy store are slashed! 

Satanic Tank Top: $19 (was $40)
Sigillum Diaboli Bikini Top: $19 (was $40)
YOLO Shirt: $10 (was $25)
8 Bit Goth Shirt: $15 (was $35)
Sex Drugs & Rock N Roll Shirt: $17 (was $35)
Sex Drugs & Rock N Roll Hoodie: $120 (was $175)

Sale running through the 4th Of July, only on my Etsy Shop! 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/aGoth

XOXO,
         Samantha Scarlette 

Louis Vutton (image: studded-hearts) i really want this.



Louis Vutton (image: studded-hearts)

i really want this.

No comments:

Post a Comment