Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Still not cool enough for this...

Groping and making out in a dark room without it leading to anything is sometimes just what I need.

Fuuuuuck.

Photo



Putting this on my to do list for this week.



Putting this on my to do list for this week.

So I told my mom that my man is napping and she’s like “Well you wore him out!”...

So I told my mom that my man is napping and she’s like “Well you wore him out!” …nothing like your mom knowing your level of sluttiness. Aw yeah. *facepalm*

brooklynboobala: fats: itsokayimwearingbigknickers: hategirlhatessummer: The best thing a guy...

brooklynboobala:

fats:

itsokayimwearingbigknickers:

hategirlhatessummer:

The best thing a guy can say to a girl in sex is 'wow you are tight'

I disagree. It is, in fact, "here take my credit card and go shopping".

Also a fan of "I'm going to eat your ass, make you come, and then make you a steak" 

I heartily enjoy "I'm gonna eat your pussy for three hours but then I gotta run, k?"

Key. Lime. Pie. Fucking. Donut. GODDAMN



Key. Lime. Pie. Fucking. Donut. GODDAMN

eats-and-treats: Blue Bell Beef Burger_1 by Denis Cleary...



eats-and-treats:

Blue Bell Beef Burger_1 by Denis Cleary Photography on Flickr.

HOLY FUCK

booty booty booty booty rocking every pear  BAAAAHAHAHAH



booty booty booty booty rocking every pear 

BAAAAHAHAHAH

Welp. Apparently my knees still *can* touch my ears.

I can’t walk and my whole pussy is sore and throbbing. Fuck. Yes.

Safe and sound in Chicago.

(He’s making me write my updates while he goes down on me. Heavenly)

Obligatory "on my way" selfie



Obligatory "on my way" selfie

It's time!



It's time!

Photo



Photo



assfcuker: talking about illegal immigrants when you're living on illegally taken land 

assfcuker:

talking about illegal immigrants when you're living on illegally taken land 

cranniesinmybrain: good gawd total GPOY



cranniesinmybrain:

good gawd total GPOY

T-minus twelve hours! YAAAAAY!

This just. Makes my life.



This just. Makes my life.

dinosaurcupcake24: Lmao



dinosaurcupcake24:

Lmao

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment