Friday, June 7, 2013

Stay a little.

supermansbabygirlx0: Unffff













supermansbabygirlx0:

Unffff

lustfulkitty: Good lord I need a maid like this Wet nurse.



lustfulkitty:

Good lord I need a maid like this

Wet nurse.

I miss my dips.



I miss my dips.

femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial: Enjoying the taste of daddy's...



femdomhotwifecuckoldinterracial:

Enjoying the taste of daddy's cock before school.

Mommy don't need to know.

misha-collinz: idaresayihavetoomany: its-always-funnier-in-enochian: timelord-castiel: rosskemp:...

misha-collinz:

idaresayihavetoomany:

its-always-funnier-in-enochian:

timelord-castiel:

rosskemp:

do i have cramps or has my appendix exploded

does my boob hurt or am i having a heart attack

am i on my period or do i have internal bleeding

these are our struggles

Thinking of dirty thoughts and getting an erection in awkward situations

The struggles of a man

boo hoo

thinking of my naked grandma isnt going to suck the blood back into my body

you need an award right now

I think about this post a lot

givealittle-getalittle: Daddy can't help but smile with...



givealittle-getalittle:

Daddy can't help but smile with pride,

when he hears muffin go

while she sleeps.

Photo



Photo



Casually facebook chatting my boyfriend while he has a poo.

Casually facebook chatting my boyfriend while he has a poo.

Photo



Photo





potatocoyote: reblog if you're in the Sabrina the Teenage Witch...



potatocoyote:

reblog if you're in the Sabrina the Teenage Witch fandom

Photo





I hate Brad. They should have kept Libby. :(

I hate Brad. They should have kept Libby. :(

blackfryar: So simple, so cool







blackfryar:

So simple, so cool

matt-molloy: 396 photos merged into one image using the lighten...



matt-molloy:

396 photos merged into one image using the lighten blending mode in photoshop. I think this one pretty much covers the colour spectrum of sunsets, lacking only the darker reds. I can't get enough of this technique!

Photo



longhairedab: abdldaddyandme: Awww a diaper kiss for my...



longhairedab:

abdldaddyandme:

Awww a diaper kiss for my daddyboo <3

Love him *_* 

-Lilly <3

That pretty much pins the adorable meter.

daddydayman: You must be all tuckered out from school!  Here,...



daddydayman:

You must be all tuckered out from school!  Here, lie down with your stuffie and let me check you.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment